For those who aren’t able to join us in-person for worship, many church services and activities are available online. We are sharing live-streamed services, prayers and activities for children and young people through www.facebook.com/stleonardslexden – you are warmly invited to join us there. Thousands of people from Lexden and well beyond have joined us for worship over this last year. On facebook, you’ll also find details of groups and activities, including our Zoom-based CAP Life Skills course for those who are finding it difficult to manage their money.
We pray regularly for each street in the parish by name, but if you would like personal prayer, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to join Facebook
1. Type www.facebook.com into your internet browser or download the Facebook app on to your phone or tablet and open the app.
2. Follow the instructions to ‘Create a new account’, entering your details. Remember that you don’t need to use any other part of Facebook to access our site: you don’t need to add friends for example.
3. Using the search function in Facebook look for ‘St Leonard’s Lexden’ or type www.facebook.com/stleonardslexden into your internet browser.
4. Click or press on the button that says ‘Like’ and has a thumbs up sign.
5. That’s it! But, if it doesn’t work, please contact a friend for help!
A number of our services, and activities are available on our YouTube Channel.
Email updates – subscribe to our mailing list
If you would like to subscribe to receive updates about our worship and activities via email, please CLICK HERE. You can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences. For further details on how your information is used, please refer to our Privacy Notice.