If you use the internet through your computer or phone, please join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/stleonardslexden. This is our primary electronic means for keeping in touch. It is also where we are able to livestream our services (Sundays @9.45am and Wednesdays @9.00am and other times as notified) and where you can continue to watch and join with them after they have been broadcast.
How to join Facebook
1. Type www.facebook.com into your internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) or download the Facebook app on to your phone or tablet and open the app.
2. Follow the instructions to ‘Create a new account’, entering your details. Remember that you don’t need to use any other part of Facebook to access our site: you don’t need to add friends for example.
3. Using the search function in Facebook look for ‘St Leonard’s Lexden’ or type www.facebook.com/stleonardslexden into your internet browser.
4. Click or press on the button that says ‘Like’ and has a thumbs up sign.
5. That’s it! But, if it doesn’t work, please contact a friend for help!
Some Services are also now available to view later on our YouTube Channel: St Leonard’s Lexden YouTube.